If it’s been a while since you last cleaned your microwave, or if you’ve never cleaned your microwave, then now is the time to do so! With this simple natural trick, every inch of accumulating food stains and grime will be effortlessly removed in less than ten minutes.
Before getting started, you will need to make sure you have one lemon, a microwavable bowl, a dish towel, and ½ cup of water. Follow our step-by-step guide below to experience a clean like new microwave again:
1. Pour your 1/2 cup of water into the bowl.
2. Cut open your lemon and squeeze as much lemon juice as you can into the bowl.
3. Place the lemon into the bowl and then put into the microwave.
4. Microwave the lemon-juice bowl on high for 3 minutes.
5. Wait 5 minutes after the 3 minutes is up and then open the door. (The steam that has been created will help to loosen up all the food and grime from the walls and the door.)
6. Open the door, remove the turntable and wipe off everything with your dish towel.
7. Repeat again as often as needed to keep your microwave clean all the time!