Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
A pretty simple recipe so you don’t have to just wing it.
1-2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (add as much chicken as you like!)
1 (12 oz) bottle of Frank’s RedHot Original hot sauce (use between ½ to ¾ of the bottle, to taste)
1 (12-16 oz) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing
3 cups monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken and cheese.
3. In a saucepan over med-low heat, combine cream cheese and bleu cheese salad dressing and stir until smooth. Stir in desired amount of hot sauce. Pour heated mixture into bowl with chicken mixture. Stir to mix well.
4. Pour into a 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until bubbly (make sure top doesn't get browned). Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm or cold (up to you!) with baby carrots, celery, tortilla chips, or pita bread.
Give your guests something to taco ‘bout.
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
1 carton (8 oz) French onion dip
1 envelope taco seasoning
4 cups shredded lettuce
2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Spread mixture onto a 12-inch round serving platter.
2. Top with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes.
3. Serve cold with tortilla chips or crackers.
You cannoli be happy when you’re eating this.
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1 & 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1 box cannoli chips or graham crackers
1. Beat ricotta cheese and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth; add sugar and vanilla. Continue to stir mixture until sugar is completely incorporated.
2. Fold chocolate chips into the cheese mixture.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled (at least 10 minutes).
4. Serve with cannoli chips or graham crackers
Thanks for reading! We hope you and your guests will love these delicious dip recipes!
Visit the rest of our blog to see weekly posts for more information about tips for your household appliances!
Please visit our main website www.appliance-parts-experts.com to find affordable OEM parts for your major household appliances. Not sure what part you need? Contact us at 866-236-3848 and one of our Parts Experts would be happy to help you.
Stay in the know!
Subscribe to our Newsletter| Follow us on Facebook| Follow us on Twitter