Burnt and scorched frying pans are one of the most dreadful things to deal with as a homeowner. Scrubbing out the brunt pieces is hard and time consuming if you don't have the proper products. That is why we have a chemical-free cleaning solution that you can make at home and it will make this process easier! We understand the hardship of this tedious task and that's why we're here to help you out! All it takes is a few materials and five simple steps!
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 cup of water (depending on the size of your pan)
- A scourer
- Add a layer of water to the bottom of the pan.
- Add a cup of vinegar.
- Boil the pan and it should look a little bit cleaner already!
- Remove the pan from heat and add 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Empty the remains from the pan and use your scourer.
Notes: If there are still some marks that won't come off after this process, make a paste of baking soda and some drops of water. Leave the paste on for a while and it should be clean again!